Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Week 4: Trinity Hall

First Court. It had to be done right?
Thanks to Rehan (aka the 'angle daddy')
for this wonderful shot

A shot outside where Daniel used to live.
In so many ways this crash brought
back many memories. I miss you Daniel!

The definitive shot of Trinity Hall.
Well pleased with this one.

Today the Cambridge Hall Crash entered
a new phase. Rehan and I were outside
Peppercorns, having just met. In a
moment of inspiration, Rehan suggested
that we actually try to crash the Trinity Hall
cafeteria--ie ask someone (anyone?) if
we could go in on their card. In fact,
I was thinking of the very thing, especially
what with many people in Tithall
still (hopefully) recognising me as
'Daniel's bro at Jesus'. So off we went,
empty-handed this time.

I was at a loss when I realised that I
could not recognise anyone in the hall.
After a few minutes of contemplating,
we just decided to approach a random
with hard cash. And it worked! He was
a bit bemused (to say the least), but was
happy to oblige (especially when I told him
I had a brother who studied here. It
helped that the guys who were serving
were asking me for Daniel, how he
was doing in the army etc. ;)

Food: Rehan had some lamb stew
and I had a toad-in-the-hole with
mashed potatoes. I always knew
tithall caff to be good, and this
was again a delicious affair. 9/10.

Next time (Lent term): Clare College

No comments: